Here at MedForms, the shipping process begins when you approve the changes to your patient orientation booklet. From the time you approve the proof of your booklet to when the order arrives at your door, your customized homecare booklets will travel through several stages, regardless of your agency location.
First, your booklets are sent electronically from MedForms to our professional grade printer. Once your homecare booklets are printed, they then are transferred to FedEx and will eventually travel to you, our valued clients. The whole process takes approximately 2-3 weeks, so remember to order with enough cushion to accommodate this timeframe, as well as the time we work together to customize your home health or hospice booklet.
Though most of the shipping timeline is out of MedForms’ control, we do our best to ensure your booklets arrive safely and as quickly as possible.
Our Shipping Timeline:
- Once you approve the changes to your patient admission booklet, the printing and shipping process begins.
- If your agency requires a PO#, or if you have your own shipping account, we will use this information to process and ship your order. We will confirm these details with you once you approve your proof.
- You will receive your print confirmation email from MedForms, including billing and shipping addresses. Please let us know if anything is incorrect in this email. We can easily make updates at this time.
- Your home health or hospice booklets are sent to our printer, where it is carefully reviewed and printed. Printing time varies (factors include time of year, quantity of booklets, extras such as folder covers, etc.).
- You will receive a shipping confirmation email (including tracking information) from our printer when your order is shipped. Please let us know if the information in this message is incorrect.
- Track your order through FedEx for regular updates.
- Receive your customized patient orientation booklets! Your shipment will arrive in boxes that are clearly labeled with the MedForms logo. Please ensure that you receive all expected boxes as indicated in the tracking information, and please open all boxes immediately to ensure there are no issues with the shipment.
- If there are any issues with your shipment, please do not reach out to FedEx directly. This will oftentimes delay the resolution. Please contact the edito who worked with you on your order or call us at 1-800-843-9178 at the first sign of any shipping issues. We will coordinate with FedEx to resolve any issues.
As we’ve learned in the past year, shipping time for orders can be unpredictable. If you have any questions about our shipping process, we’re happy to help track your booklets or provide updates as needed. While we do offer expedited shipping in special cases, the cost can quickly become cost prohibitive, and it ultimately will not save more than a couple of days. We encourage you to place an order for your patient admission booklets approximately 4-6 weeks before you expect to run out of your current supply.