Many of our existing clients ask us what others services MedForms provides, in addition to our helpful patient admission booklets. While our home care orientation booklets contain a robust amount of educational content, sometimes a more specialized patient education guide is necessary. This is why we have developed a wide variety of patient education booklets to complement your home care orientation materials. Topics range from wound care to stroke to diabetes education. Below are a few more details about patient education booklets and how they can assist your agency with improving patient care.
A few facts about our patient education booklets:
- Customized and non-customized versions of the patient education booklets are available. If you prefer standard home care education booklets, you can purchase the booklets through Briggs. They distribute all non-customized education booklets in a variety of topics. If you prefer a customized version of home care education guides, we can develop one specifically for your agency based on your choice of topic. The process is similar to the home care orientation booklet development process.
- One of the most attractive aspects of our products is how cost effective they can be. Saving in both time and labor, the patient education booklet is a great choice. The price of each home care education book starts around $3.00 per booklet. A one-time setup fee of $450 does apply to a customized booklet through MedForms.
- Another benefit of providing home care education booklets to patients and their caregivers is that it is a great tool after discharge. Patients may have questions about stroke or diabetes education, for example. The patient education guide is a great resource in these instances.
- For training and consistency, having a standardized way of teaching and assisting patients is key to superior healthcare. The patient education book is a great tool to standardize the teaching process for clinicians, which enhances the overall quality of care.
- Time is money. Instead of spending unnecessary time filling out instruction forms or needing extra visits for disease teaching, use a patient education book. Home care education has never been easier.
There are so many reasons why MedForms’ patient education booklets are a great resource for patients. For more information about patient education guides or to view samples of our various disease processes, visit our website for more information. You may also contact our marketing department if you have any questions along the way.